Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday...

On Fridays I feel my thoughts gathering and my plans for the weekend get totally out of hand. I review the past week in my head and start to dream about the myriad tasks I'll surely be able to do over the weekend with another set of hands to help me wrangle the little guys. Ah well, better to go in the direction of optimism, right?!

Here are a few things I'd hoped to share with the blog over the past week:

-- Would someone please remind me to plan for successive plantings of lettuce and other greens next year in May when I'm feeling all plant-ish and over-zealous? I do love salad, but man... we have a lot of salad right now. Not to mention chard and kale. You will recognize me by my green-tinge and iron rich glow.

-- I'd like to add a few of these to my kitchen walls.

-- I really, really, really appreciated this post by one of my favorite bloggers. Seriously. Be kind to each other, ladies.

-- The Birkenstock-wearing, had-my-baby-in-my-bathtub side of me thinks it'd be super fun to visit this place someday. In the meantime, this movie will provide a peek into the place that resurrected a mindset that I embrace and for which I feel very deep gratitude.

-- I am looking forward to the Fourth of July! Bring on the parade and the streamers and the decorated Red Flyer wagons. Have a great weekend, everyone!