Thursday, April 19, 2012

Picture it

Reverently deconstructing someone's perfect little stitches to get at the lace needed for a different, special project. I hope that she wouldn't mind... whoever she was...

* * *

I also have several little anecdotes that could not be photographed. I hope my pithy descriptions can help you can imagine them, however...

:: Going to sleep under a spring comforter with the sounds of a thunderstorm outside and the gentle breathing of a baby inside.

:: Discovering a new-to-us book with Christopher. We read it frequently and discuss the difference between horns on bulls and antennae on bees. Whew!

:: A new iTunes download which has accompanied my solo-time in the evenings. This group has a sweet spot in my heart.

:: Books taken off the overcrowded shelves upstairs have been sorted into the downstairs bookcases and, of course, into the donation pile.