Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nice stuff

- Little boys in matching monkey pj's.

- This dress from Boden. And if I had that dress... I'd need a trip (for two, please) to:

- France. Nice, please.

- Teeth *after* they've cut through. We're in the pre-cut phase right now and it's brutal. Poor babe.

- My first baby. The Black 2000 Honda Civic EX. She quietly passed the 100K mile mark without my noticing sometime in the last few months. She's at 100.8K right now and deserves a post devoted entirely to her alone. Coming soon.

- Downton Abbey. I don't ever want it to end. And I want all of Lady Mary's dresses.

- The aforementioned with an accompanying cup of Yorkshire Tea. At about 2pm. While two little boys are sleeping. Ahhhh.

- Good fabric and good yarn.

- A vocal coaching... the first one in 2+ years. Too long.

- A rippingly good High C. :)

- My yearly Valentine's Day poem. Better than any gift or box of chocolates out there.

- Vegetable garden planning. Easy to do around here with the lack of snow we've had this winter.