Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo permissions

In my last post I mentioned that I'd be messing around with permissions for photos and blog entries so that our lives aren't quite so open to the whole world (ie. internet).

I realize that this may be a whole lot of navel-gazing... there really aren't scores and scores of strangers out there waiting impatiently for new blog posts or photos (just the Grandmas, I'm afraid). Just the same, this is my little attempt at privacy while utilizing the easiest way to share news with friends and family.

I've decided that my main concern is the visual portion of all this cyber-sharing. I'll keep posting here on Blogger so that any readers who stop through on an irregular basis can get a verbal account of what's going down around here. My Flickr account will become available only to those who are my Friend/Family contacts. If you'd like to keep seeing our photos over there, just join up, add me as a contact, and I'll confirm so that you can take a peek in on our lives every so often.

Copacetic? Sweet.