Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 in Photos

Combine the fun we've had with our new camera and the genius that is iPhoto + iMovie and we present you with a movie showing some of our family's highlights from 2009 (or something that should be titled "I-love-my-MacBook").

The soundtrack is my latest listening binge. We all hear Coldplay's Viva la Vida at least 15 times a day in these parts... and I bought it off iTunes just yesterday. Yes, I've been living under a rock for the last two years.

As you can see, there are only a couple of photos from our pre-baby trips last spring to Europe and around the US. There will be more ancient ruins explored, more gelato tasted and further escapades in the City of Light in years to come. It just seemed like the most wonderful thing about 2009 was Christopher's birth. Enjoy!